Check out my latest article on THRIVE GLOBAL.
And how to help your multi-generational workforce to finally get along
This is an article I wrote for Thrive Global. Which generation do you identify with?
From the movie Moneyball.
Have you ever wondered if there were actual science and research that support happiness at work?
You don’t have to wonder anymore.
In this interview with Ph.D., Emiliana Simon-Thomas, Science Director of UC Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center, you will have many of your questions answered as to why we feel how we feel. What motivates us and how the brain can be our best friend or worst enemy.
Join me in this eye-opening and inspiring interview that provides you with specific actions and strategies that you can implement as soon as today.
www.misogiradio.com (scroll down to Emiliana’s interview).
Science-based research studies have proven that when employees are happy at work, the benefits to companies are monumental. Saved replacement and onboarding costs, no revenue generating gaps and overall improved morale.
On a more granular scale, companies also experience…
- Less time off from employees (aka. Sick days)
- Self-esteem is higher and stress is lower
- More smiling around the office
- A sense of feeling that they matter and they are heard
- More motivated and inspired
- Creativity blossoms
- You attract better talent to join your company
- Everyone works harder because work isn’t hard – it’s fun
- Your customers feel the benefits too; they know you are a good company with people who love to work for you
Work Happiness is not fluff. It is a bottom line necessity.
Check out one of our workshops today and start building a happier workplace.